Saturday, September 18, 2004

Make a change

I am beginning to realise that:
- It's ok to wear heels and be a head taller than everyone else, including men.
- Some people's opinions count while others' don't. It's ok not to care about what the latter think. In fact, it's even ok to tell them, nciely, to go fly a kite. It's your life.
- Your happiness is vital to your survival. You need to be happy.
- I am worthy of being loved. And i don't have to do anything to be loved. Love cannot be bought.
- I am ready to love.
- I am beautiful and intelligent, even though there are days when i don't feel either.
- I need to trust my spirit.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl!

--Cat

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*stands and gives woven a standing ovation*

K so its a one person standing O but hey best i can do. Just imagine a throng of peeps. that entry wuz awesome. keep rawkin- Hap

6:35 AM  
Blogger raggedee_ann said...

I miss you! Got your message today but my phone died and I'm at Wayne's without my charger so I'm leaving you a message here.. :)

Do you miss Melbourne or are you glad to be back in Sydney? I hope the weather is as good as ever and you're enjoying all the wonderful cups of White Chocolate Mocha (heaven) in the world. Take care dear gen and continue to have a blessed time over there! *bear hug*

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grin* Great entry.

Sorry I havent been around here to read ya! My internet at home was down forever and Ive been keeping fairly busy.

Hows everything going? Are you enjoying it there? Are you going to meet Sandy?

*hugs* Be safe. -Michelle

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such true things. . .

Missed you around lately - when do you go back home?

~Sunmaid

2:32 PM  
Blogger lil' said...

hey gen! which email can i mail u at?
your singnet?

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home