Thursday, December 23, 2004

Baby's got blue skies up ahead

Clouds on a Thursday morning


I wake up at 7am every morning to go for my walk and it's usually the same old routine- make my bed, brush my teeth, grab my discman, put on my shoes and leave.
But today, i was distracted by the clouds which i noticed upon opening the windows in the kitchen. They were beautiful and i had no choice but to stop and stare at them for a good five minutes.
I can't imagine a world without clouds. Or trees. Or flowers. Or water. Or the sun, the moon, the stars.

Can you?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I envy your commitment - I always have the best intentions of going running or walking or etc., but always end up foiling my plans when something better (or a good book, heh) comes my way.
<3 you and your beautiful skies.

Ashley

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanna be my work out buddy? Hehe. I usually sleep in to the very last minute that I can in the mornings before work. Mostly because I am such a night owl. My sleep schedule has been a little screwed up lately.

I absoluetly love that picture. I enjoy a lot of the same scenes that you do. I love nature especially.

I hope you have a wonderful Holiday! XOX- Michelle

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home