Thursday, December 02, 2004

Your glass is empty




I was in the bus, on my way home, after watching Bridget Jones, shopping and sipping Starbucks' Creme Brulee Latte with Rel. I never wrote about my dismay upon discovering that Starbucks had run out of Toffee Nut Lattes. Something about their syrup running out, which is just CRAZY. My favourite drink- no more.
But the Creme Brulee latte was pretty darn good. So i may just be able to forgive Starbucks.

But anyways.
I was in the bus, on my way home, after watching Bridget Jones, shopping and sipping Starbucks' Creme Brulee Latte with Rel. I saw a couple walking hand in hand along the street. They came to a traffic light. He put his arms around her, smiled and bent his head to kiss her.
That whole scene simultaneously broke me and gave me hope.

One day, i tell myself. One day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One day, you and me both. . . just hopefully sooner rather than later!

~Dana

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes love, one day. Don't worry, you're patience will reward you.

--Cat

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home