Friday, July 23, 2004

I know who holds tomorrow

I just came back from watching a musical depicting the life of St.Francis of Assisi. Julian, my friend, played the role of Francis and he was AMAZING!
I've known Julian since i was 17 and developed a huge crush on him then. Can you blame me? He is so very talented, being able to play the guitar, sing and compose songs. He is intelligent yet humble about his academic abilities. He's a great writer. He is articulate. He respects women. He's really funny. He's attractive.
You get the idea.
We became closer in the university and i'm now very proud to call him my friend. I may not have a crush on him at the age of 23, but i can recognise a good man when i see one. And this guy is going to make some girl very, very happy one day.
There are many things to thank God for today- i was anxiety-attack free for the first time in days, i watched Ella Enchanted with my friend Candice and was laughing quite a bit throughout the entire movie, Candice gave me a Cranberry glitter bar soap from The Body Shop, we had dinner at this place called Cedele which serves yummy Curried Pumpkin soup and Strawberry Balsamic cake (we spent quite a while deciding which of the delicious looking cakes to get!) and then there was the musical.

I am rather pleased. :)

[Oh, my two other good friends Shane and Victor were also in the musical and they were terrific! Shane played his role as Delio fabulously and had us all in stitches. Vic was majestic as the king and his presence was definitely felt by all present. I'm so proud of all of them for the effort they put in.]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home