Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Will these memories fade when i leave this town?

So, my mortar board didn't fall off my head and i didn't trip and fall in front of all my professors- it was definitely a good day for me!

This morning, i graduated with an honours degree in Sociology, with my family poudly cheering me on. Not only did i receive closure regarding my years as an undergraduate, i also saw someone (a man, if you must know) i used to like very, very much and felt...nothing. Did i still think him to be as handsome as before? Of course. But for once, my heart didn't race and i wasn't struck dumb (like i usually am in his presence). He smiled, congratulated me and That.Was.It.

It's finally, finally time to move on and fall in love again.

This morning, i graduated with an honours degree in Sociology and it was good.



My thesis supervisor, Dr.Saroja, and Me Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there,
it's me, your old buddy slantedsoul from the od. i hope you haven't forgotten me yet. this is a nice little setup here. i especially like the pics and the fact that blogger seems so much more quiet and less crowded. i hope all is well. congrats on graduation! ~slantedsoul (kelly)

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~Michelle (Delia demerise)~

You have such a pretty smile! Congrats! *big grin*

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Congrats on graduation! It always feels so nice to realize that you have moved on from a previous crush.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL! congrats!!! ahh, im envious. sociology. SIGH. i did BADLY in the essential research methods and im so reconsidering my major :/

fadeaway. its a relief isnt it? =)

-evading definition

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Gen. I'm so proud of you. Congratulations. I hope you get out there and celebrate to your heart's desire. <3 Because you deserve no less. I hope we catch each other online soon. You look beautiful as always.

Love, Sandy.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where have you been?

-evading definition

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home