Sunday, October 10, 2004

Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate

I think when you've been starved of affection and intimacy for so long, you try to make up for lost time- too fast, too soon.

[Can one really trust oneself?]

I find it almost impossible to trust others, that's for sure.
Because i've been lied to and spat on; i've been hit and have had my secret thoughts read by someone else; i've been shunned and bullied. I know firsthand what it feels like to be unwanted, to not be loved unconditionally.
And no one should have to go through this.

If i die tomorrow, i'd die knowing that i didn't fully live my life. Because when you don't learn to trust the ones that surround you,
you don't live.

And that's just sad.

Everyone tells you that life isn't easy. But no one ever tells you how damn hard it can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home