Monday, December 27, 2004

Day after Christmas

The girls


This was probably the best Christmas i've had in a long while- Being part of the Christmas pageant, attending midnight mass, partying at Jon's place till 4am, carolling in church, spending time with the young ones like Brenda and Cheryl, having dinner with June, Michaela and her family, being with my own wonderful family...
I'm just so thankful to God for all of this, especially after hearing about the massive earthquake and tsunamis that have hit Asia. I thought my heart would break as i watched a man mouning the loss of his entire family in India.

The most expensive present in the world can never make up for a tragedy such as this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, it's Pam (GracethruFaith from Open Diary) Just wanted to see what you were up to. I hope you had a wonderful christmas. Keep in touch! :)

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good. Phew. Im glad you are ok. I havent been watching much TV as of late and just recently heard about the quakes more in depth. And honestly... i thought of you right away. I know you live over in that general area. Im so glad you are ok. Ive been watching the news for the past couple hours as they are covering stories from over in Asia. Its so heart wrenching. If I may ask, what country do you live in? Please take care. Im glad you had such a nice Holiday. *hugs*

xox- Michelle

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geeeeeeeeeen.

I miss you. I want to wish you a belated merry Christmas!! <3 I hope you've been well and that everything is okay with you. Drop in sometime, I miss you online and your notes and everything.

Love,
Sandy.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gen,

You look so lovely and so happy in your picture. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you a fabulous New Year. If nothing, may the ups and downs of 2004 lead to an amazing 2005.

--Cat

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home