Friday, December 10, 2004

How pale is the sky that brings forth the rain

December seems to be moving along quickly, maybe even too quickly. I love this month for its cooler weather, which nicely complements the sipping of a cuppa whilst walking down the street, looking at fairy lights. I love splashing in puddles of water after a rainstorm. I love the spirit of Christmas. I love the fact that soon, another year will be before us, bringing with it new possibilities and changes.
But for all these good things that December brings, things also seem bittersweet as i recall all that has happened in the past few months. The future is uncertain for me and that is scary.

Yesterday, i met Jo for coffee. Over some caramel macchiato, rasberry tea and mini chocolate log cake, we talked. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

I've been spending some time in the adoration room in church recently just to talk to God and give thanks for all the blessings He has bestowed upon me. I sit there and i be. What a relief to be able to do that.


My friends, if i haven't told you that i love you, please know that i do. You're special and my life is that much richer because of you. I wish you joy, love and peace this Christmas. May God bless you and keep you.
Love, Gen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

xox - Michelle

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home