Wednesday, February 02, 2005

When you've flown like a cannonball




I feel rather satisfied now, after having a nice, hot shower with my "Time for Bed" bath bubbles. Damien Rice plays softly on the radio. The tension in my neck has lessened considerably. My eyes are less strained. I am more coherent.
The whole day has been spent house-hunting online. It was fun for a bit but by the time i reached house no.101, i was just so tired. I can't even inspect these houses till i land in Sydney (in fourteen days) so it all seems rather futile at the moment. Ah well.

Tomorrow, i must collect my plane ticket, visit the adoration room at St.Bernadette's and buy a gift for Dr.Safman.

Last night, we had chocolate cake (from Awfully Chocolate) and Bailey's for dessert.
This evening, i had abovementioned cake for tea.
I loooooove this cake.

Happy 1st of February everyone.
(Can you believe January's over? I can't.)



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

guilty marilyn:
i can't believe tt Jan's over as well! I feel really bad.. i shld b spending more time wif my dear dear fren here.. but alas.. 3 jan 2005 marked my new beginnings.. in literally all aspects of my life... n wifout the love and support of one of my pillars, these would not have happened...

Gen, I have been really 'quiet' the past weeks but tt doesnt mean tt I haven't been meaning to want to spend some more time wif ya. My biz trip to vietnam took the whole of last week n this week is jes as chaotic. really seek your understanding... nonetheless, no excuse...

Time lost. Race against time. apologies. miss spending time and talkin to ya. I only hope that wif watever time you can spare n when our schedule coincides... tt we can still spend some quality hanging out time real soon.

one thing tt i've miss so so much. having coffee in the afternoons. beach. starbucks marine parade siglap town. afternoon movies. afternoon shopping. relaxing dinners.

in time...

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home