Thursday, July 15, 2004

You are the breeze that carries me on

Posted by Hello

It was a rather cool afternoon and i was stetched out comfortably on my bed, reading. Needless to say, i took a short snooze before waking up 30 minutes later, at 4pm, with the sun shining in through my window. I immediately knew what i had to do.

I put on my lovely blue running shoes, took my discman, inserted one of my 'happy' CDs and made my way to the beach for a walk.

It was fabulous to be outdoors, with the blue skies above me and the calm waters beside me.
You're so serene.
Careening through the universe, Your axis on a tilt, Guiltless and free


I needed that walk to realise, to understand how everything had come full-circle for me. And that it was finally time for me to live my life.

Moments of clarity, like the one i had, do not come by often so when they do, they must be treasured. There i was at the beach, wanting to skip, to dance.
I walked with a smile on my face.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely! I wish the shore was a little closer to me... its about a 45 min drive.

*hug*

-Michelle (delia demerise)

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dear gennie,

this is such a beautiful diary, i just feel every one of your entries.

and congratulations on your graduation! its so good to see you in that gown, it makes me so very proud of you :)

love, mel (lim)

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as always, reading your entries reminds me of all the good that life has to offer. may your days always be beautiful gen.

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home