Friday, August 27, 2004

Now you're the only sane thing that i have


She's going a mile a minute, feet racing like sunbeams.
-From an ad for Trex- The deck of a lifetime

I’m a busy little bumblebee now. I need to pack, make lunch, watch my Girl with a pearl earring DVD, return the DVD, buy a jacket and daily disposable contact lenses, write my reflection for mass tomorrow, have tea (one should never be too busy as to miss tea. Tea is sacred.), go for a walk, meet Marilyn to discuss the musical, go for choir practice and..oh, i'm sure i'm forgetting something. Ah well.


Yesterday, i met Melissa for tea. We had waffles with ice-cream and maple syrup and an Auntie Amy's chewy chocolate fudge cake. Both the food (especially the cake. Oh, the cake.) and companionship were fantabulous.
I went back to my aunt's place, had fish and chips for dinner while watching Singapore Idol. I was rooting for David. He got in! Yay. :)


A while ago, it rained. Just for a few minutes. But the wind was strong enough for me to catch a whiff of sea water. Standing in my parents' bedroom, i could hear the strains of Five for Fighting's Superman (It's not easy) playing in my bedroom. I'm just out to find the better part of me...up, up and away, away...looking for special things inside of me...


It was a moment.


I'm getting excited about my trip. This could potentially be a life-changing experience for me.

And You, i love you.


3 Comments:

Blogger lil' said...

that movie is FANTASTIC! hope you loved it as much as i did.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shane Pereira said...

yes! tea IS sacred!! =)

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You eat the most delicious desserts. Im hungry now :)

-Michelle

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home