Saturday, August 21, 2004

We start our walking and learn to run



Mornings hold so much promise.
I had coffee, toast and a blueberry muffin for breakfast.
I heard We've only just begun by The Carpenters. Just as i did last Saturday morning.

In other news, i had a great dim sum dinner last night at the red-light district. If only it wasn't raining. Next week will be the last of our Friday night dinners, at least until i get back from Australia.

Australia. I'll be in Australia in the springtime!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im envious of you. Ive always wanted to visit Australia. I hope you will be able to write when you are over there? How long will you be staying for?

-Michelle

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great morning and I hope you have a fabulous time in Australia! I'm extremely jealous that you get to go there and experience it all in spring. :-)

The Thorn Bird

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home