Saturday, August 07, 2004

Your mercy awakens my soul

Adrian, Justyna, Darren and i consumed $80 worth of North Indian food last night. Granted, the food was delish.
But still. $80 is crazy! We did have a good time though, so maybe we can do Thai next week.


I love writing entries in the morning.

I've had a good day thus far ( i know it's only 9 in the morning, but i'm thankful for all the good moments.)- going for a walk at the beach with Hillsong in my discman, coming home to a nice warm shower, hearing The Carpenters' We've only just begun on the radio, having a cup of coffee, eating my toast at the front gate where it's windy, and now writing in here.

I'll probably become a tad stressed as the time for mass approaches later this evening. But it's only because i want things to go smoothly and for people to feel the presence of Christ through the songs we sing. I want the people in my choir to have the Holy Spirit burning deep within their hearts, wanting to minister to the congregation and acknowledging the wonderful gift they've been given- to be able to sing and play for God.
But who am i to plan all of this? I will leave today up to Him.

I will stand at my guard post,
and station myself upon the rampart,
And keep watch to see what he will say to me,
and what answer he will give to my complaint.
Habakkuk 2:1
I shall wait for his answer.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home