Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Always something there to remind me

I had a rather lovely Tuesday. Met Rel for a walk early in the morning, came home to a breakfast of peanut butter on toast and soy milk, watched Oprah and then met Rel again in town for window shopping, lunch and coffee. Naturally, coffee was had at Starbucks. Our favourite Starbucks. Our favourite window seats. My favourite drink- Toffee Nut Latte. Grande. Oh, bliss.
We were supposed to catch up on our reading during coffee but ended up (not surprisingly) talking instead. In the midst of the conversation, Rel suddenly brought up Janice, and i had a sudden urge to text message her there and then. So i did. And she replied saying she'd like to meet up with me to go for mass, have dinner and make peace.
It was a rather emotional moment for me as Janice was one of my best friends in uni, together with Rel and the three of us had wonderful moments together.

Changing. Loving. Leaving. Forgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home