Monday, November 08, 2004

Talking over coffee

So, last week was Bad. But it's over and i don't want to spend time thinking about it for a second longer.

Today, i met Rel to watch Before Sunset. It was such a great movie...till the abrupt ending, which left us feeling very unsatisfied.
We adjourned to our favourite Starbucks for coffee after the movie and found out that their Christmas coffee was out- Toffee Nut Latte! They actually had it two years back but i don't care because it's sooooo good. I had mine with whipped cream today. :)
Rel and i talked for more than an hour before she had to leave for yoga.
It wasn't until today that it hit me how much i had missed watching movies with friends who don't leave the cinema till after the credits have rolled and who are willing to listen to you talk over coffee. Friends who understand and are there for you.

I spent the bus journey home looking out the window and thinking.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a fab time with you, Gen. Looking forward to our next day out next week :)

Love, Rel

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet its nice having a friend like that ;0)

I wish I did.

Love,
Michelle (Love, Delia Demerise)

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home