Monday, March 07, 2005

You're the reason why the opera is in me

Autumn sunshine, freezing nights, pubbing with the girls, walking along Bondi beach with Lisa, hot chocolate at Gertrude & Alice, raisin toast and cappucino at Glebe on a Saturday morning, my beautiful university, meeting new friends, Hillsong, laughing too much, pasta with the girls from church on Sunday night, pleasantly drunk on wine, facing my fears, spontaneous road trip with my flatmate, getting lost during spontaneous road trip, cooking new dishes, my new room, waking up each morning with a smile, bus drivers who wait for you, conversations with random people, anticipating Easter, Sarah Mclachlan concert in March, getting my student ID, tim-tams,
...
I am so incredibly happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger raggedee_ann said...

*hugs*
I'm so happy for you gen. :)

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you are doing well - better than well, even :-) Enjoy every minute of it!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am really happy for you dear Gen :)

Love, Rel

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home