Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Welcome to the middle ground




I cannot wait to go back home (and i use this word, home, with careful consideration) at the end of the year during my semester break. I don't know of any place i'd rather be during Christmas time. And although i know that i probably will never be able to live in Singapore ever again, that is where my family is. My friends. Memories. Experiences. Secrets.

I left a part of my heart there when i left. And it will probably always remain there.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, I don't know if u remember me but my name used to be "Mystic Bluejay" on OD. I haven't been ther for a while and just found your link again. It is so nice to see your beautiful pictures & read your inspiring words again. If your interested feel free to check out my new blog on MSN Spaces. Its not as personal since my friends all get to read it but I have fun w/it anyway. :)

2:44 AM  
Blogger raggedee_ann said...

And I cannot wait to have you back. :)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shane Pereira said...

cannot wait for you to come back too!! ;)

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment, those pictures are all of my neices and nephews so it really means alot.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home