Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Autumn in the Blue Mountains






We made another trip to the Blue Mountains last weekend as one of my two favourite aunties was here visiting me for a week. We had the bestest time taking the scenic drive along Bells line of road (what a strange but lovely name for a road) and visiting Leura which was filled with the most beautiful Parisian-style homeware stores. Saturday was also the first day in weeks that it was sunny and there was not a cloud in the sky as we walked merrily down the streets together, exploring a different town and bathing in the beauty of autumn.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what glorious reds and oranges! i want to bathe in autumn air too!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Ursula said...

Talented girl...you write amazingly....I had better be on the dedication page of your first book... ;-)

You inspire me to actually write on my own blog...which is depressingly empty!

1:57 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Although I'm loving the soft spring air here with everything blooming, fall is still my favorite time of the year. I love these photos, especially the blazing red in the first one. Enjoy your season!

Lisa :)

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home