Saturday, March 19, 2005

You are welcome in this place

Colour Your World Women's Conference 2005


I spent the first three days of the past week attending the Color Your World Women's Conference organised by Hillsong Australia. There were about 11,000 women altogether. Calling it an amazing experience would be an understatement.
I made so many friends from all over the world (Jen from Canada, Kinga and Sandra from Sweden, Caroline from Singapore, Angie from the US and Rachel from the UK), friends who held me when i cried, gave me words of encouragement and simply made those three days heaps of fun; I realised the extent of God's love for me- i'm His daughter, His princess. Wow.; I learnt that the baggage we carry (from past hurts, fears, quarrels) weighs us down too much and prevents us from fulfilling the destiny God has for us- we need to move on. I now understand the importance of us women supporting and encouraging each other.
I left the conference with a healthy self-esteem, oodles of self-love, lovely girlfriends and the sense that God has big plans in store for me. I need only to listen to Him and be obedient.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! :)

love, Rel

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home