Saturday, June 18, 2005

We can fall apart together



This is where i sit down to read a good book with a cuppa and some cookies beside me.
This is where i lay in bed and watch TV, trying not to fall asleep, but failing.
This is where i do my research and all that serious, academic stuff.
This is where i listen to my music, with the lights off.
This is where i read my emails and miss my friends.
This is where i laugh at the sillies.
This is where i think about love.
This is where i cry over you.
This is where i pray.
This is where i am.
This is where i be.
This is my room.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shane Pereira said...

so nice and cosy your room!! i like!!!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very pretty! Justyna

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this room and the one who's living in it. :) - jo

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home