Friday, October 13, 2006

Here we are




It's a daydreamy sort of day. I want to do little else apart from reading new blogs and discovering new lives and of course, daydreaming. Some days, i dream about my house by the sea which i will one day have. Other days, i dream that i sleep restfully throughout the night. And then on other days, i dream about the children Jon and i will have. I've seen some anglo-indian kids around church but what will our bubbies look like? Will they have black curly hair and dark brown eyes like me? Or will they be an in-between- in between black and blond hair and brown and blue eyes? We think we will have yummy caramel babies who will be somewhat tall since i'm brown as and he's white as and we're both tall-ish. But i just want to know. Will they inherit my love for Creation or will they inherit Jon's restful, gentle nature. Will they inherit my Gilmore Girls/The OC/Summerland/One tree Hill marathon watching personality or will they instead know html at the back of their hands, read Proust in their spare time and poo-poo mummy's love for teenage melodramas?

But most importantly, will they inherit my hawk-like beak nose?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure no matter whose features their inheret, they will be beautiful. Only time will tell - and I hope you stick around long enough that we will get to find out! :-)

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home