Monday, October 02, 2006

Saturday, we sat in Borders and read magazines till i was tired. Sunday, we went to the factory outlets to see if there were any good bargains. I bought a mug and Jon bought 2 beautiful shirts. I went into almost every store but could find nothing. Meanwhile, i found so many lovely things for Jon! I'm so glad he likes my taste. Then, we found an easy park (YESSSS!) and went to shop for groceries. We had to return home in time for Jon to watch his team play in the Rugby League finals. Big, strong, handsome men doing their thing on the field- why would i complain? They won! I cooked chicken soup as we were both sick and retired to my study to use the computer. And then, we watched Love Actually, the uncensored version which was never shown in Singapore. It was a nice movie to watch with my boy.
Monday, we went to Bronte beach to work out our schedule for the next year. Many, many (exciting) things to do. It was a beautiful morning. Being at the beach, smelling the saltwater, reminds me how much i love Sydney.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home