Sunday, October 08, 2006

Superfreak




I am loving:

1. The weekend markets at paddington and Bondi. FIVE dresses have been bought. (Not loving beeing pooed on by a bird...while i was eating!)

2. Feeling absolutely beautiful in all the dresses. I am pleased with my body.

3. Chilli con carne being cooked for over two hours on the stove.

4. The start of a one week no meat, no processed food fast.

5. Celebrating 6 months of loving with Jon tomorrow.

6. The Gilmore Girls Season 5 on DVD.

7. Extra hot soy flat white with honey in a mug from Brown's. For $2.50.

8. Seeing how a diamond looks on my finger. It was hard to give it back.

9. Bobby on Australian Idol. Wow!

10. My life at the moment.

It has been a perfect weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gasped when I read the word "diamond!" Were you ring shopping?!?!?

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RYN: Oh my goodness!! That's so exciting! When did you start talking about that?

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home