Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mellow fruitfulness


View from McKell Park, Sunday, 11.02.2007


It's been a bit of this and a bit of that around here recently. Wedding preparations are coming along very well...in fact i only have my dress and Jon and Dave's (Jon's brother and bestman) suits to get.
I think i've settled on my walking in song- Feels like home by Chantal Kreviazuk. It's always meant so much to me.
I'm determined to have a cupcake wedding cake because i love cupcakes- they're so yummy and pretty. Cupcakes are so expensive here. The cheapest wedding one i've seen costs $3.50 each. Considering that we have approximately 100 guests at our wedding, that's just a crazy amount of money to spend on CAKE. Hence, some frantic cupcake baking may occur in my home prior to the wedding.

Apart from wedding planning, i've been reading for my thesis and planning my Valentine's Day surprise for Jon. I am also concerned with the strange noises my car is making.

Today, Lisa, Charlie and i went to a cute little cafe in Randwick for coffee.
I saw a rainbow on the way back from my walk in the morning.

There is a slight chill in the air that wasn't there a week ago; leaves on tress are not so green; winter clothes are in store- all harbingers of autumn.

Once again, change.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything is coming along - what's your wedding date?

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home