Thursday, January 25, 2007

Destiny





The new blogger has been making me not want to blog. Photos don't turn out the size i want them to. Everything's just strange. But just to update you on what's been happening in my life since i got back from Singapore a week and a half ago-

I'm busy working on my thesis. I have shed tears over this thesis. It better be worth all the effort.
Jon and i have been looking for the perfect wedding venue for us. We're seeing three on Staurday and we hope it's going to be one of them.
I've attended two weddings since i got back (Jen and Jared's above). So beautiful. I can't wait for mine.
I've been thinking about my dress. Get it made or off the rack?
Australia day tomorrow. Yay for public holidays. Boo for having to work through them.
Thinking of first dance songs and recessional songs.
I'm hoping for my visa to work itself out. I am not leaving Australia!
Today, i'm going to watch an opera at (where else?) the Sydney Opera House.
Now, i'm drinking tea and wishing i could be reading a magazine.
I'm planning to move my blog someplace else so i can feel comfortable writing again.
Between planning a wedding, writing my thesis and trying to keep sane, my days are booked up and there's little time for thinking. Or being. Or just trying to enjoy every moment.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shane Pereira said...

i have changed my blog to kahneenah.blogspot.com

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're moving your blog(come back to us!) But please let me know when you do :-)

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home