Monday, November 27, 2006

Sunday




Sunday morning: ocean swim, very cold water, sun-kissed skin, the lingering smell of saltwater even after a shower, chocolate and coffee swirl toast and a cup of coffee for breakfast.

Sunday afternoon: Muesli and apricot for lunch, baking as the cricket is on, the smell of baking cake wafting through the rooms, a blueberry coffee cake and a cup of coffee for afternoon tea.

Sunday evening: Watching episodes of Summerland, roasting a chicken, the perfect roast chook and vegetables for dinner, m&ms for dessert.


My Sunday was delicious. What about yours?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi love! I just read this whole page and am absolutely stunned. (Plus, the blueberry coffee cake looks amazing.) Who is this John? He sounds so sweet and adorable! I'm very excited to read more about him, it's been so long since I've been around. I've got lots of catching up to do. :)

xoxo. Cat

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. my Sunday included the best Hawaiian pizza I've had in ages. :) I wish I had leftovers!

xoxo. Cat

7:17 PM  
Blogger All Is Whole said...

it seems 2 yummy..........

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home