Monday, November 20, 2006

birthday weekend




Birthday weekends are indeed full of excitement. On Saturday, Jon planned me a party which was great apart from the fact that i greeted everyone, fainted and had to rest in bed for the next two hours. After a rest and a cry, i found myself well enough to join everyone for afternoon tea where we had tea, animal cupcakes (made by Lisa and which were so good, they require an entry of their own with pictures) and my birthday cake made up of two layers- orange and poppyseed and chocolate, which Jon made and then proceeded to write "LOVE YOU" with m&ms (how sweet is this boy?). I also, as requested, had 25 candles on my cake. I love that i have the bestest people around me. I received a coffee maker from everyone, which i am loving!
On Sunday, we went to Bronte beach for Lisa's birthday bbq, where we had amazing muffins (made by Lisa- quite the baker), an assortment of yummy sausages and pink wine. It was a lovely, laid-back (after trying to find parking for close to an hour, which wasn't very laid-back at all) day and a fun time was had by all.
And tomorrow, for my actual birthday, MORE fun things will occur. I love birthdays!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gen!!!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home