Friday, February 08, 2008

My little suburb and an afternoon coffee


I love the suburb i live in. It's a fairly affluent one in the eastern suburbs and it is nothing short of a miracle that we managed to find a little apartment to rent within our budget. It's got such a great community feel to it and is surrounded by other equally lovely suburbs like Clovelly. I live so close to my favourite beach and love going there for walks and swims. I love that i can walk out of the house and breathe in the ocean air. I love how fresh the flowers smell. I love looking at all the beautiful houses and wondering which one will be mine in the years to come. Living here has been so good for my spirit and now that we've found an amazing church just 5 minutes away, i really don't think i can ask for anything more. Today, i walked to my new favourite cafe, Clodeli and sat down with the dream journal that Jon and i share and ordered a soy latte. A cool, autumnal change is definitely in the air and i thought having coffee and doing some writing was in the cards. I had such a nice time jotting down my dreams and visions and on the way home, took some photographs of pretty things. A splendid afternoon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds so beautiful. perfect even. take care, dear.

7:29 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Oh, I'm soooo jealous that you're that close to the beach! We have the Great Lakes here, but it's not the same. Sounds like you had a great afternoon.

Lisa :)

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home