Thursday, November 18, 2004

After all is said, after all is done




On a day like today, you need to stop for a moment, look up into the sky, feel the sun on your skin, let the breeze blow the hair off of your neck, and thank God for life.

Come with me, close your eyes
Hold my hand, it'll be alright
Don't be scared, don't be shy
Lift your head it's gonna be alright


I am reminded that you cannot know good without having experienced bad.

I crave gelato.

[Edited at 9:30pm]
I just got home from watching Bride and prejudice and ohmigosh, it was hilarious! I LOVE Bollywood and this movie played on all the stereotypes inherent in Bollywood movies, which caused much laughter. The actresses were soooo pretty and Martin Henderson (who played Will Darcy) was swoon-worthy. His eyes! His smile! I <3 him.

1 Comments:

Blogger aunty_yip said...

Hey Gen! Was thinking of watching Bride and Prejudice also but didn't read Pride n prejudice leh! Will i miss all the jokes?

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home