Thursday, May 19, 2005

There's something about you now i can't quite figure out

About the boy:

1. He cut his hair and looks even better than before, if that's possible.
2. Jo (who's here in Sydney!!) thinks he's cute too.
3. He looks great in black. And green.
4. His eyes, i've decided, are grey-green. I could stare into them for hours. In fact, i must remind myself to look away.
5. He's a musician.
6. He has a lovely accent.
7. He loves children. I saw him interact with some kids and it was so natural that it bowled me over. I can't imagine liking anyone who doesn't love kids.
8. Our names start with the same letter.
9. He's a man of God.

I can't even go on. I'm usually such a sensible young woman. But this boy just does something to me. It's like my insides are ripped apart and then healed when i see him. I don't have butterflies in my tummy.
I have a vision of a full moon illuminating the darkness.




All of the things that I want to say
just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping inwards
you got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

cause it's you and me and all of the people
with nothing to do
nothing to prove
and it's you and me and all of the people
and I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you

Lifehouse, You and Me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sounds like a good catch. . . are you going to pursue it?

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home