Monday, June 20, 2005

Made from love




I don't think a woman ever gets tired of hearing that she's beautiful. I sure don't. I hear it so often here that it more than makes up for all those years of thinking i was, to put it bluntly, ugly. (Ugly is such an ugly word, don't you think? Phonetically speaking, it's just harsh.) And the best part is that when my lovelies here tell me i'm beautiful, it's more than just the physicalities they're refering to. It's everything.

And to know this, to know this, is like being enveloped in a big, warm hug.
Or sitting in the sand, on a beach, eating ice-cream on a cone.
It's just good, you know?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shane Pereira said...

do u have a phone number i can reach you or something? send it to me k

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still like your blog very much. you're right, i dont think a woman ever tires of hearing that she's beautiful too. :)

-evading definition

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know. :) That's what makes it such a positive environment. I'm glad that you're there. :) - jo

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: I miss you so much too!!!!!!! And Hillsong of course. :) I will be back soon I promise! - jo

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home