Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Blue-eyed boy meets a brown-eyed girl




It's an uncharacteristically warm 31 degrees for the middle of autumn but at least the laundry is drying happily in the sunshine. I'm trying to get back into student mode after the Easter break but it's proving to be very difficult. But i did finish one of my readings today so it can't be all that bad. Speaking of the Easter break, I spent most of it with Jon and it was beautiful. We watched Failure to Launch, where i got to drool, whilst holding my boyfriend's hand of course, over Matthew Mcconaughey. We went to the beach, talked, walked, had lunches and dinners, drove, practiced parking, went to church, shopped and tried on hats for when i go to the races one day.

I am thanking God for having found someone who spins me around on the grass and lets me cry when i need to.

(I love you.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gen,

Oh gosh! I'm really really really happy for you! You must tell me more!

Love, Rel

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Gen! I just got your note and I am so happy for you!! You must tell me the whole story of how you met sometime :-D

~Dana

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home