Thursday, April 06, 2006

Nothing to fear




I walked out of the house today and remembered yet another reason for living life in an exuberant manner. Today, the sky is so blue and the wind is cold. Autumn at its best. There is a certain fresh feeling in the air you just want to drink in and remember when things get a little out of order.

Right now, i'm sitting at the computer after a long shower with a cup of coffee to my right and Shawn McDonald's "Beautiful" playing softly. The sound of the rustling leaves outside soothe me.

Once in a while, it hits you that everything is as it should be. This is my own once in a while. I am happy.

I'd make a safe bet,
You're gonna get whatever you need

Eels, Fresh Feeling

1 Comments:

Blogger aunty_yip said...

Hey dear,Shane and I saw someone who looked like u earlier this week. :) Hope everything's good with you and all. Take care!!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home