Thursday, February 14, 2008

To my Valentine


To my Valentine,

I am so glad i waited for the right one to come along. You treat me like a princess- massages at night, washing up after dinner, playing the guitar for me, encouraging and supporting me in everything, writing me love notes every morning, buying me flowers and Real Simple, staying home from work to take care of me when i'm sick, forgiving me so quickly when i've been nasty and loving me like i've never been loved before. I thank God every day for you and i will love you for all my life, and heaven too.

Love,
Gen

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine Day! You are one lucky gal to find such a wonderful man:)

I received your postcard for the Postcard Swap first thing this morning and I love it! Just dropping by to thank you.

Have a great day!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Rhodes said...

I love you so much... for all my life ... and heaven too!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!!!!
I recieved your post card for the post card swap.

Wanted to say thanks and have a great day.

Tae

2:09 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

Great photo! And I love your necklace!

Happy Valentine's Day,

Lisa :)

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home