Saturday, September 11, 2004

The scene that you're in

Ack. I am annoyed that BloggerBot is not allowing me to sign in and post pictures for all of you to see. Because there are many photos. Nice ones. Sigh.
Soon, soon (i hope).

SO! It's Saturday! Well, Saturday is almost coming to an end over here. It's 6pm. We had a beautiful day though and the Spring festival was on right here in Chatswood! It was really fun walking around and peering into the tents put up by various organizations and ethnic groups. They even had a Ba'hai tent! Love, love, LOVE this place.

I bought stripey, rainbow-coloured Roxy flip flops. Perfect for summer (which i'm not going to be here for unless a miracle takes place).

I'm praying hard.

We had afternoon tea in the balcony, sitting in our chairs eating carrot cake and drinking tea. Oh, how i savoured that moment.

Moments, moments, moments.

I unintentionally wrote a poem last night. It started off as a sentence in my travel journal but i was in one of my moods and that brought forth a poem.
It's a love poem and i've decided that it's only going to be shown to the one i fall in love with.
Thus, it remains hidden in my journal till...well, till i find him.

Right-o. Got to get myself ready for dinner- shepherd's pie and of course, wine.
Have a good weekend everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you're really enjoying urself. :) i think the poem must be really romantic, because you feel like a romantic person to me. :)

wish i could be there. need a getaway.

-evading definition.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home