Friday, September 30, 2005

Inside every turning leaf is the pattern of an older tree




I feel like i'm in love. Spring does that to me. I remember Sting's I was brought to my senses, the song i want played at my Spring wedding. I love how this season brings about so many possibilities. How can you look at a tree, abundant with fresh, green leaves and not feel...hopeful? I find myself stopping in my tracks ever so often, amazed and grateful for all this green around me.
Because really, where there was death, there is now life.

I was brought to my senses,
I was blind but now that I can see
Every signpost in nature said
You belong to me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just checking out all kinds of blogs that could help me with my site about free workout plans and other health stuff....I like your site!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so refreshing to read about Spring, when the weather suddenly got so cold up there. Now I just have to tough it out until April. Send some of that glorious spring weather my way, will you?

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home