Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Go where your heart is




I searched through all my photographs trying to find just the right one and found this. A heart. So simple. Love. Just pure, sweet love. Not perfect by any means but one that endures through imperfections and quarrels and whatever life decides to bring your way. A "Let's sit on the grass, hold hands and look at the stars" kind of love. Nothing fancy. A "Let's spend our Sunday afternoon putting together some complicated furniture from IKEA kind of love." Something ordinary, but really quite extraordinary. That's what i want.

If you believe that dreams come true,
There's One that's waiting there for you.
Because I believed when I saw You
That when you want something enough,
That it can't escape Your love.
There is nothing in the world that cannot be...
If you believe

Rachael Lampa, If you believe


I've never heard this song before but the words make me smile. I'm thinking when God said to "Believe", he meant it in more ways than one. Right at this moment, i hear the faint strains of Superstrong God coming from Lisa and Charlie's room and am grateful that my stronger than strong God is fighting my battles for me and loving me like i've never been loved before. Superstrong God, you love me. Superstrong God, you made me...

It's my parents' 25th wedding anniversary today. 25 years. If my parents hadn't gotten married, i wouldn't have been born and this world would have been altogether different. Out of love comes life.

Happy anniversary, Mum and Dad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Thank you Genevieve, I appreciate your sympathy. :) God bless.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved - LOVED - what you said about the putting together IKEA furniture kind of love. That's what I'm looking for, too.

Hmm. . .maybe I should hang out more at IKEA?

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home