Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Would you catch me if i fall out of what i fell in?

 


I keep on thinking: "When will it be my turn?" When can i sit back to back with my boy and read? Or stare into the sky? Or enjoy the feel of my back against his?

I've reached a stage where i'm beginning to sort all my issues out and am finally freeing myself from stuff. I like me. Actually, i think i'm pretty cool.
So, the question is really, "Where is my man hiding?". I have lovely guy friends here who warm my hands (sorry to disappoint girls, but he's just my mate. Although he does make me smile and he is reeeallly cute.), buy me chocolate shakes and send me home. And i'm so pleased that i've actually been able to cultivate some good friendships with men because they just bring something totally different into your life. Which we like.

But still: "Where is my man?"

[I blame this on the holiday season. There's nothing like the thought of another Christmas and New Year's alone to make you get all introspective about men and singlehood. I cannot wait for the day when God will bring this man i've been whinging for so i can stop whinging and revel in the loveliness of it all. And look back at this entry and have a good laugh.
Or maybe it's just the weather. It was 40 degrees celcius today. That's just too hot for rational thinking.]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Gen. . .I know the feeling all too well. *Big Hug*

I wish it was 40 degrees Celsius today, but we'll be lucky if it reaches 40 degree Fahrenheit!

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home