Monday, July 23, 2007

On festivals and photographs








I finally got down to taking some photographs of Jon yesterday at The Rocks after we had some chai from Cuppucine at the Aroma festival. I've been at the festival for the past three years and have only been going back for the chai which is full of yummy, milky, cinnamony, honey-ed goodness. The best chai in the world! Jon had two cups but i had one (and stole some sips from his second cup) so i could have a cup of coffee too. I am trying to cut back on my caffeine so i had to carefully choose one tent to have coffee from. I ended up having a latte from Cafe Hernandez, which was really good. Sometimes, it pays to join the longest queue (i figured the coffee must have been good).

So after the chai, i gave Jon some directions (where to look, stand etc) and started snapping away. I have about 5 photos that i really like and here are three of them. I think the close-up (the first photo) is quite revealing of Jon's personality- gentle, patient and serene. And those blue eyes- i can never resist them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I guess it helps that you have one handsome boy to photograph! :-)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home