Tuesday, May 22, 2007

no turning back


Rushcutters Bay is so beautiful. I love walking there on the weekends- the park to one side and the bay to the other. Kids everywhere.

Last Sunday, we went to Rose Bay for a walk and it was lovely. It was great stopping between some houses and being able to see the harbour bridge and sparkling water. It was even more lovely having a cappucino and chocolate croissant after. What a beautiful morning it was!

And today, Tuesday, it is just as beautiful where i am- not anywhere near a body of water but familiar nonetheless. I slept in till 9am (which i haven't done in the longest time as i'm usually up at 6:30am to work out) as i knew i was coming down with a horrid little bug last night. I feel so much better today after a good rest. The weather bureau had said it was going to be cold and windy today (which it is!) but it is also so, so beautiful. I opened my windows and the trees were going crazy in the wind. It smelled so fresh. The blue skies were perfect. It's almost winter but everything looked so green. I washed my hair (it seemed like a hair-washing day), got changed and drove to Zoe's for some toast and chai. That's the kind of morning i like.

Have been checking my mailbox since yesterday morning for my sample wedding invites! Can't wait to receive them!

1 Comments:

Blogger yuling said...

i so envy you! everything sounds so beautiful!
anyway, do let me know if you need help for your wedding yah? favours, invites, anything! =)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home