Wednesday, February 20, 2008

confidence


A little bit of autumn in the trees surrounding me and with that, it's another time of transition. I would really love to be working right now- not only to contribute financially to my household but also for personal fulfillment. I know it's not easy to get a job without much experience but i'm certain that something will come up soon. Meanwhile, i get to enjoy the last days of summer doing what i love- breakfast after a walk, hanging up the washing, reading voraciously, writing, exploring and dreaming about the days to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gracelyn, Chloe, Samuel, Mikaela and Caitlyn said...

beautiful pic!

4:40 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Mmmm. Autumn. My favorite time of the year. I wonder if that means spring should be approaching here . . . it doesn't feel like it! It was 11 degrees this morning. Oh, well. Great photo!

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home