Friday, July 15, 2005

The sweet love that you give to me








I type in my user name and password, click on the "create new post" button and then.
.stop.
There is nothing to write about.
There is so much to write about, so much to say, so much to tell you but i just want to keep it all to myself. It's like that time i tried so hard to capture the sunset with my camera before it dawned on me to put my camera away and capture the scene with my mind and revel in it.

But i can tell you this:
I wore a red coat last Saturday night. I saw a blooming rose tree. It's exactly a month and half into winter. Spring is a month and a half away. I've had epiphanies. I bought some summer sandals today. I'm learning to let go. I'm trying to let God. I've been stretching with my little Larsi bear, the boo i nanny. I've been eating heaps of strawberries. I went to the beach today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home