Monday, March 06, 2006

The dizzy, dancing way i feel




11:18 at night sees me obsessed with finding out the meaning of names for the (far into the) future baby(ies). Flatmate and i discovered that we want the same name for a boy so i have told her that she must marry a man with that name so i can use said name for my littley. Funnily enough, there is a possibility that that could happen. If everything goes as planned. Sadly, i found out that the name i want to give my little girl means "weary". The search continues for this slightly clucky girl. Living with a baby does that to you.

11:52 at night sees me looking for a car to ferry me around this city so i can stop walking everywhere. Have prioritised my search since probability of getting a car before a baby is much higher at this stage. But who knows the mind of God? May meet potential husband AND get a car this week. There is hope.

Welcome to the life of a postgraduate student with too much time on her hands and who is slightly anxious about her meeting with her supervisor tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog -- that's a goregous picture. My brother and I are in an unofficial race to have babies because we both want to use the same family name for our firstborns.....

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home