Monday, May 08, 2006

Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?





The afternoon sunshine is now gone. I am hungry and make myself a cup of tea in a pretty mug to go with a slice of brown bread drizzled with honey. Coldplay is playing. I am dreaming of lamb, curries and scones with homemade jam and a generous slab of butter. I feel a guilty sense of satisfaction at not going in to uni for my class. Although i am sick and thus, have a valid excuse. A dear friend called a couple of minutes ago and i took pleasure in talking to her. Charlie is crying in Lisa's bedroom and it sounds so alive. This week, i want to surround myself with comfort. Maybe i need to cry. Maybe i need to go sit at a cafe and write in my journal, honestly. Maybe i need to learn that it's ok to feel.
I need to reconnect with everything that i've let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home