Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday blues


I've spent the whole of my Sunday lying down and feeling so sick because of my cramps. Thank goodness it was a Sunday and Jon was by my side the whole time rubbing my back and telling that it was all going to be ok, which it was after a blackout and mind-numbing pain. My friends Cheryl, Ursula and my pastor, Fini, came and prayed over me, which was the best feeling in the world. The pain just lifted after that. I can't believe i had my pastor in the house and everything was a mess around me but oh well. I love that i belong to a church where the leaders care enough about you to come over to your place and make sure everything is ok.

A happy day picture to remind me that i will feel better tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

Aw, sorry you're not feeling well. I hope by the time you read this, you're feeling a lot better. That must be just miserable. I'm so glad you have so many people around you (messy house or not!) to support you. Hugs!

Lisa

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gen, hope you are feeling better not just physically but also deep inside you, the part that contains your dreams and hopes about the future. I guess uncertainty is one of the things that belie a thought process, so don't worry. Trust in the love of the One who is constantly watching over you, walking with you every step of the way. - Jo

10:06 AM  
Blogger Popsicles & Lollipops said...

So sorry to hear you were not feeling well. I am glad to hear that you managed to dispel your pain and hope that you are much better now. I am happy my postcard made its way to you. I also received your beautiful card. Thank you so very much. It was such a wonderful surprise to find in my post!
Warmest wishes,
Karen

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home