Sunday, June 25, 2006

Do you know how i love you?




I feel so loved. I feel so in-love. I love my surprise yellow daffodils. I love him for taking care of me when i had the most awful stomach cramps- him holding me until i fell into a deep sleep and then making me toast with honey and tea just the way i like it when i woke up. I love his gentleness. I love his patience in teaching me how to spin an Australian football. I love us packing up my room together. I love the kisses on the cheek and the way his hand holds my face when he does that. I love lying together on the grass in the park beneath the blue skies. I love sitting next to him in the cafe as we wait (two very hungry people) for the food to arrive; he reads the papers and i read a home deco magazine. I love looking at him and wanting to jump and down crazily because he's mine. At times i can hardly breathe.

(I love my boy.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Dear Genevieve, thank you so much for your message of encouragement! How thoughtful of you; it just totally made my night. :) I'm so happy to see that you are in love! What a wonderful blessing the Lord has given you through your relationship. Your blogs these days fill me with so much joy- I can't wait until God brings someone into my life! I'll be praying for you and Jon ( I think that's his name). May God continue to bless you abundantly and draw you closer to His Sacred Heart!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Gen! I have the biggest grin on my face because not only is it so wonderful to see you so in love, but because he brought you daffodils (my favorite!!!) Hold on to him - he's a keeper!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home