Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday night


I feel so good.
It's night time. Jon is watching the cricket in the living room. I am in the study writing and reading. My feet ache from all the walking i did today but a nice, warm shower has made me feel relaxed. Dinner tonight was some french lentil soup with saffron yogurt and baked polenta which was so nutritous and yummy. I got the recipe from Heidi Swanson.
Right now, i'm eating chocolate pudding with Tahitian vanilla ice-cream and feeling like i'm finally beginning to understand myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

I love the photo of the lavender - is that in your yard? One of my favorite smells, ever. And all the food you're describing sounds soooo good!

It seems like you're feeling calmer and more in touch with yourself, which makes me glad!

Lisa :)

12:02 PM  
Blogger singingsolace said...

Your writing and photos are so comforting! I just love your blog so much. Are you going to write again soon? Waiting impatiently...

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home